Become a Training Provider
Thank you for your interest in becoming an approved Training Provider with CareerSource Research Coast (CSRC).
The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) mandates that training services for adults and dislocated workers be provided through approved training providers. WIOA emphasizes informed customer choice, system performance and continued improvement. CSRC, in partnership with state entities, identifies training providers and programs whose measurable performance qualifies them to receive local WIOA funds.
The Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) is designed to assist individuals receiving WIOA services in finding training providers approved to receive WIOA funding for job training provided in demand occupations.
A Training Provider Application can be submitted for consideration at any time. Training programs submitted must be on the local area Regional Demand Occupations List.
Upon receipt of an application, CSRC will review all information presented and compare against the required criteria. If the Training Provider Application is approved or renewed, all submitted programs will be reviewed. Programs continuing to meet minimum requirements will be approved or renewed.
Training providers will be notified of decisions on all programs submitted within ten (10) working days of the date of decision.
- Training providers may apply for approval in more than one local workforce development area (LWDA). Approval for one LWDA does not result in automatic approval in any other LWDAs. Although there are established federal and state standards for training provider eligibility, each of the twenty-four (24) LWDAs may require additional criteria for use in determining local eligibility. Training providers should follow the application process for each of the LWDAs they are interested in serving.
- Programs submitted must be on the local area Regional Demand Occupations List.
- Training providers must provide student-based information the Florida Education Training and Placement Information Program (FETPIP).
- CSRC has outlined the following performance requirements to remain on the ETPL:
- % of WIOA participants who completed the program – 75%
- % of WIOA participants who completed the program and obtained employment – 85%
- % of WIOA participants who complete training, obtain unsubsidized employment and who are retained fourth quarter after exit – 90%
- % of WIOA participants who complete the training and obtain an industry-recognized credential or a degree – 90%.
- Training providers that are currently approved by CSRC to receive Workforce Investment Act (WIA) or WIOA funds should complete the Continued Eligibility Application.
- Training providers who are to CSRC should complete the Initial Eligibility Application.
All required documents and reference materials are listed below. All required documents, including documents requiring authorized signatures, must be submitted to:
CareerSource Research Coast
584 NW University Boulevard, Suite 100
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34986
Any questions or concerns should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ or ~
~ and ~