CareerSource Research Coast is excited to offer our employers in Indian River and Martin Counties the opportunity to showcase their best! The “Best Places to Work” initiative helps to identify and recognize employers for excellent practices in attracting and retaining employees while maintaining a productive and inviting workplace.
Employer participants in “Best Places to Work” receive at no cost an in-depth evaluation report identifying their strengths and opportunities in comparison to others of a similar size. The report is a valuable tool for HR strategic planning.
Participating employers must:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity registered with the State of Florida and with a physical office located in Indian River or Martin Counties
- Have a minimum of 1 employee
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year2016 Indian River County Best Places to Work Winners
Why should you participate?
- Company Pride. Increase employee morale.
- Public Relations. Use the logo to enhance marketing efforts.
- Recruitment. Tell future employees why working with you is working at the Best Place!2016 Martin County Best Places to Work Winners
2017 Best Places to Work Kick Off
Become a Best Places To Work Sponsor
2017 Best Places to Work Participation Survey Sponsor
By participating in this confidential survey, you will receive at no cost a report covering 37 different areas of employment, such as turnover, compensation, benefits and various specialized programs offered by other businesses in the county. Average completion time of the survey is between 30-60 minutes. The best part is there is no cost to participate!
Eight local companies will be recognized for this honor at the awards event in June. By partnering with Best Places to Work, you will receive a final report that can be used as a strategic planning tool.