CareerSource Research Coast is excited to offer our employers in Indian River and Martin Counties the opportunity to showcase their best! The “Best Places to Work” initiative helps to identify and recognize employers for excellent practices in attracting and retaining employees while maintaining a productive and inviting workplace.
Employer participants in “Best Places to Work” receive at no cost an in-depth evaluation report identifying their strengths and opportunities in comparison to others of a similar size. The report is a valuable tool for HR strategic planning.
Participating employers must:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity registered with the State of Florida and with a physical office located in Indian River or Martin Counties
- Have a minimum of 1 employee
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year2016 Indian River County Best Places to Work Winners
Why should you participate?
- Company Pride. Increase employee morale.
- Public Relations. Use the logo to enhance marketing efforts.
- Recruitment. Tell future employees why working with you is working at the Best Place!2016 Martin County Best Places to Work Winners
Become a Best Places To Work Sponsor
Best Places to Work Awards Ceremony
Indian River County
Event: 2017 Indian River County Best Places to Work Awards Ceremony Breakfast Buffet
Location: Pointe West Country Club
1999 Pointe West Dr.
Vero Beach, FL 32966
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Event: 2017 Martin County Best Places to Work Awards Ceremony Breakfast Buffet
Location: The Kane
900 S.E. Salerno Road
Stuart, FL 34997
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017