CareerSource Research Coast is excited to offer our employers in Indian River and Martin Counties the opportunity to showcase their best! The “Best Places to Work” initiative, starting over 15 years ago, helps to identify and recognize employers for excellent practices in attracting and retaining employees while maintaining a productive and inviting workplace.
Employer participants in “Best Places to Work” receive a FREE in-depth evaluation report identifying their strengths and opportunities in comparison to others of a similar size. The report can be used to identify the opportunities that exist to build a better workplace.
Participating employers must:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity registered with the State of Florida and with a physical office located in Indian River or Martin Counties
- Have a minimum of 1 employee
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
Why should you participate?
- Company Pride. Increase employee morale.
- Public Relations. Use the logo to enhance marketing efforts.
- Recruitment. Tell future employees why working with you is working at the Best Place!