Recruit More Talent, Retain Your Talent, Enhance Your Brand
We at CareerSource Research Coast are excited to offer you, our valued employers in Indian River and Martin Counties, the opportunity to showcase your best! The “Best Places to Work” initiative helps to identify and recognize employers for excellent practices in attracting and retaining employees while maintaining a productive and inviting workplace.
Employer participants in “Best Places to Work” receive, at no cost, an in-depth evaluation report identifying your strengths and opportunities in comparison to others of a similar size. The report is a valuable tool for HR strategic planning.
Why should you participate? To Participate You Must:
- Increase employee morale by further instilling a sense of Company Pride.
- Enhance your marketing and Public Relations efforts with the use of the “Best Places to Work” logo.
- Help your recruitment process by telling future employees why working with you is truly working at the “Best Place to Work.”
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity registered with the State of Florida and with a physical office located in Indian River or Martin Counties.
- Have a minimum of 1 employee.
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year.
2017 Best Places to Work Winners:
All great employees want to know where everyone else wants to work. Vying to be recognized as one of the area’s Best Places To Work is exactly where every business wants to be. The “Best Places to Work” awards program was a commissioned study by CareerSource Research Coast. The purpose of the program was to recognize some of the best employers in our local area and provide vital information to companies about the practices they use to attract and retain employees. Each company participating was required to complete a 40-question survey that allowed their employment practices to be analyzed by the consulting firm of Personnel Dynamics Consulting of Florida. Every company participating in the survey will receive a detailed 20-page report detailing the information on their company and the results of the survey.