You are an individual with specific needs and desires.
CareerSource Research Coast, we recognize your individuality and commit to assessing our clients in order to make the best recommendations.
- Assessment: CareerSource Research Coast conducts thorough assessment reviews and testing of our job seekers interests and skills prior to referral to the employer. As a potential new hire you may be screened for the employer using “any or all” of the following assessments.
- Assessment Interviews: CareerSource Research Coast is qualified to conduct assessment interviews one-on-one with the jobseeker candidate and will include employer specific questions.
- Specific Assessment Testing: CareerSource Research Coast will assess the new hire jobseeker candidate with skill testing against the individual employers’ job criteria and/or special company skills.
- Prove-It Assessments: Some jobs may require a Prove-It Assessment. Prove-It skills testing and pre-employment assessments evaluate the jobseeker for competencies in various occupational skills.
- TABE Survey: Job seekers may be given a TABE survey determined by a counselor. This is a Test of the Adult Basic Education Skills of the jobseeker to assess the reading comprehension, language, math computation and math application levels of the job seeker prior to the referral to the employer or to training.
- CareerScope: Job seekers may be given a CareerScope Assessment determined by a counselor. This is an interest and aptitude skills assessment taken prior to a referral to an employer, or to training.