Are you tired of dead-end jobs?
It’s time to explore new, in-demand career options. There are jobs available in exciting fields. Find an opportunity that interests you on our occupational matrix. These training programs can increase your pay, job security and career satisfaction.
Training opportunities are available through the Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA). The WIOA program provides eligible and suitable candidates with a wide range of paid training opportunities.
- On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Work Experience
- Training for in-demand careers
- Increase work satisfaction
What happens next?
Come to a WIOA Training Orientation this week to find out more about this exciting opportunity! Call for information on upcoming orientations, hours and locations at 866-482-4473.
You may qualify if you fit into one of these categories:
– Adults: individuals over 18 years of age
– Dislocated workers: individuals who become unemployed through no fault of their own and displaced homemakers
– Employed workers: individuals who are employed but need services to obtain or retain employment which leads to self-sufficiency
– Youth: individuals from 14 years to 21 years of age, (youth who fall between the ages of 18 and 21 may receive services as a youth or adult or both at the same time)
CareerSource Research Coast Tools Available
Learn About In-Demand Occupations
– Learn about the fastest growing jobs in your community and throughout the state.
– Find occupations with the most openings in Florida.
– Learn which occupations’ are the highest paying in Florida.
– Discover the occupations projected to decline in employment in Florida.
Approved Training Program List:
Eligible Training Provider List – A reference guide for approved educational training programs and approved training providers for the local workforce development area.
Regional Targeted Occupation List:
The Florida State Demand Occupation List is sorted by the Florida Workforce Development Boards. This list includes mean (average) wages, High-Skill and High-Wage occupations, annual occupation openings and annual percentage growth for each occupation. This site includes Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties targeted occupations information for the current year.
State Targeted Occupation List
The Florida State Demand Occupations list is sorted by Occupational Titles for the current year. This list includes mean (average) wages, High Skill and High Wage occupations, annual occupation openings and annual percentage growth for each occupation. The source is located through Department of Economic Opportunity Labor Market Statistics.