Indian River State College has partnered with CareerSource Research Coast Youth Connections, Treasure Coast Builders Association and Habitat for Humanity on the YouthBuild program, which will help high school drop-outs work toward a GED while gaining valuable construction experience along the way. Learn while you earn!
Learn While You Earn!
• Earn construction credentials
• Work on a construction site earning $10/hour for up to 4 months
• Transportation provided to work site
• Plus earn up to $500 in incentive money
• Attend free GED® and college classes
• Get help with job placement/career assistance
• Help your hometown community
• Gain leadership skills
• Resident of St. Lucie County
• 16 to 24 years old
• Not currently going to school