Select (Click on) Job Seekers, Create a Resume, Option 2 – Crean an Account, Individual
Create a username and password.
Write down your username and password, you will need to access your account in the future.
Complete each block of information completely, taking special care to enter “Desired Occupations” and “Desired Locations.” Remember to save at the end of each screen.
Select (Click on) My Portfolio, My Individual Profile, Personal Profile (left-hand margin menu, under Quick Menu).
Select (Click on) Background Tab. Complete your background – Education, Employment, etc.
Select (Click on) Resume Builder (left-hand margin menu, under Quick menu)
Select (Click on) Create New Resume. Fill in your resume and title it after your desired occupations.
- Once you have a resume in the system, there are four resume options. You may use any option, keeping in mind that some of the background information entered earlier will populate forward to assist you as you complete the resume.
- If you have created a word document resume, add it as an attachment in addition to the system generated resume.
- The letter section, just under the Correspondence heading, provides an opportunity to merge a cover letter for your resume. Create as many letters as you want and store them.
Select (Click on) Virtual Recruiter.
- Complete job search screens and save search.
- Virtual Recruiter will notify you as positions that you have identified become available.